Saturday, February 20, 2010

Yonex Rqs-11 Prince O3 White Limited Ed. Or Yonex Rqs 11?

Prince o3 white limited ed. or yonex rqs 11? - yonex rqs-11

I love and I want those two clubs, but I can not have one. _.
Who can I expect?

MI 15
played since 10

In the tennis varisity teeAMO in my school.
My swing has a lot of spin and I use lots of power
I like aggressive net

See the description of my bats can I expect?

do not tell me to say that other brands just me between these 2 please (:
Thank you!

3 comments:

Tai said...

I would like you Prince O3 White!
This club is its lightness, it is to oscillate faster. Is Midplus size, you can generate more rounds through a lower density of the chain (chain model below). I had a great feel and control.

Even a thin cord (17gauge +) will help you make more money and the chain of at least 60 pounds since you're already using a lot of energy so that you do not need more power. Low voltage generates more power but lost control and vice versa.

Anon said...

depends if you think Prince O3 Sharapova White Limited Ed. the racket is too light, which has too much power to shape your style. I would def. Get the Yonex RQS 11 If I were you. :]

The RQS 11 seems to be a bat better than the normal network, LTD ED. o3 white anyway

Joyce C said...

Prince definitely.

Post a Comment