Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Food Allergy To Appear Mildly Itchy, Red, Splotchy Bumps All Over Body?

Mildly itchy, red, splotchy bumps all over body? - how long does it take for food allergy to appear

Getting Started some bumps in the back after the ride
Decided to hot for a shower and she thought must be bugs / earth / Allergy
The almost peed my skin shower, what strikes me turn red on the body
Not many punches to the torso
In particular, the arms and legs

Weapons:
Especially among the poor ... begins to appear with the back of his hand ... slightly itchy

Legs: especially in the calf of his leg, badly dyed red ... It is very itchy .. not be too obvious


Please help ... Or tell me what's new ...

What happened during the week:
On Wednesday I went to a friends house all day eating the food before they ate ice cream (possibly contaminated water?), I have diarrhea after eating, and HAVand went for a mild diarrhea since

Last Friday I went to a sleepover were cats, and I'm allergic ... It was not bad, I'm used to cat allergies, but his breathing difficult, so I used the inhaler by my friend (never used before in)

On Saturday I drove everything seemed normal, except for bouts of diarrhea

Sunday ....
Potholes.

I feel a slight fever in the next ... or at least the temperature ... I do not know. I just know I am with everything that happens suddenly mad at me, my skin is hot when I touch it too, but overall I am cold.

What's happening? What happened? Are the bumps and diarrhea occur in relation to a virus or what? How long will it last? What can I do? StainsTomorrow?

Note:
Im not allergic to horses
Ive tried with cat allergies before () except inhalation
The food I ate on Wednesday were: Macaroni and cheese and chicken
Last Friday, I had my period (if it has nothing to do)
Today, when I run, I wore a T-shirt is fairly new, but I did it before and nothing happened

What's happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment