Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can I Take 2 Hydrocodone 500 Mg I Am Suffering From Severe Constipation And Nothing Seems To Be Working. Any Other Advice?

I am suffering from severe constipation and nothing seems to be working. Any other advice? - can i take 2 hydrocodone 500 mg

I think my last BM was the 09/29/07. I had 7 teeth and began was prescribed 500 mg of acetaminophen 10/01/07 W / hydrocodone. I have every 4-6 hours, taken as scheduled until the 10.07.07. Most of the time I have a tablet every 4 hours, but gradually tapered after the weekend.

Last Monday, I realized I did not have a bowel movement, so I've tried to go. I could finish a little ball of dung. He seemed to be too rigid. I took 2 tablets Exlax maximum force. I felt a pain in the stomach, but not BM. Tuesday I went back and insert a Dulcolax suppository. Again, I felt a feeling, but no BM.

Later, I ate more dried plums and wash was 200 mg Colace stool. In any case, felt that the work of burned like the inside of the stomach. I was able to get a bigger piece of excrement, but it was. Now that I get going, but can not force things. I am so angry. My rectum burns and abdominal muscles are tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment