Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stiff Knees More Condition_symptoms Why Are My Knees Stiff And Hurt A Little When Riding My Bicycle?

Why are my knees stiff and hurt a little when riding my bicycle? - stiff knees more condition_symptoms

I practice almost every day for at least an hour. I ride my bike (slowly, hot stretch) for about 10 minutes on the basketball court, play hard for 45-60 minutes, go to the gym for a light training, then the cycle begins again.
I'm only 27, but my creaking hinges and a small round pain!
Am I right? Has jumped the impact of the ball when playing basketball? Do not extend far enough?
Thank you for any help!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Mine do, I do not think there is much you can do about it and eventually get arthritis because it grinds two leg bones rub.

Post a Comment