Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How Much Does A New Drivers License Cost In Ohio Illinois Driver Getting Speeding Ticket In Ohio?

Illinois driver getting speeding ticket in Ohio? - how much does a new drivers license cost in ohio

Hello
I have a driver's license in Illinois. I was not speeding in the last 2 years. But I began to work overtime to recently lead. 1 months, I received a parking ticket in Illinois, and I watitng inform the supervisor.

My problem last week and got a new speed, but this time in Ohio. Highway Cop surveillance aircraft from the air told me that the national police and traffic police state in turn gave me a ticket. I was speeding over the speed limit on the road.
My question is, will this card in Ohio on my plate?
Someone told me to be a lawyer in Ohio, which may set a challenge for me, but how many hearings and what will it cost? Moreover, if the court finds me guilty, then I'm in the audience by taking the points on my license?
What are the best options for me?

Thanks in advance

1 comment:

DANBOSPD said...

Driving convictions to other states that are on your license.

Most courts will not permit it to claim on his behalf - Illinois Traffic School offers online monitoring - Ohio to see if they do.

This will keep out of your folder - and if you get a second violation of the school is still an option - other than 4 is 8 hours

Post a Comment