Friday, January 22, 2010

Pictures Of Early Genital Warts I Have Genital Warts?

I have genital warts? - pictures of early genital warts

I am a boy of 14 years. It has genital warts, but no sex. I had warts on the bottom of the foot over time and now I've read that if you are warts on other parts of the body, then you can spread to the genitals if the virus (HPV) If your fingers. I have many pictures (to the detriment of vomiting after seeing a particularly explicit) and I have confirmed it is genital warts. It is in an early stage so much, but there is no doubt that it is genital warts. I am very angry against myself and depressed, because if I (strong action on warts on the foot a while ago I had taken it for 5 years), then this would never happen. Now I've learned my lesson. My parents know that they are warts on the feet and I'm going to surgery quickly to remove them. Thank you for your attention, my story. Well, here's my question: I want to tell my parents, but I feel very ashamed. I tell my parents?
Please leave responses.

4 comments:

mr.nasty thelickmaster said...

Expect to see a doctor in order to have those who say removing the foot of her, her who take care of the genitals to them do not, so be a girl, sex with!

barenake... said...

Also annoying it may be, you need to tell them and get treated the warts as quickly as possible. It's something you do not want to let go, there is not to improve is getting worse. HPV is more common after some 50 million cases of AIDS per year. In the first type, are the ugly, but not painful, a girl, can cause cancer of the cervix and the girls are often unnoticed warts pipes inside.

rhinofin... said...

No, I say not. If you receive an operation on his foot, just whisper the doctor you need to shave a few off Your Ding-a-ling too.

pplz1st said...

When I say it does not lead to cancer and treated composites RW and feet is healed, doctors have better genitals

Post a Comment