Thursday, January 28, 2010

Implantation Bleeding On Separate Days Implantation Bleeding? Or Period Spotting? I'm Confused!?

Implantation bleeding? Or period spotting? I'm confused!? - implantation bleeding on separate days

My husband and I tried to become pregnant. Have you always been periods of very strong with great pain about 4 1 / House 2 to 5 weeks. About 10/19, I had cramps, like I wanted to start right now (my time was up for 10/25). Nothing happened. On 22, I wiped and saw light pink / red and phlegm, again, I've come my time. He did not. The next day I had nothing. So, yesterday (24.), which (was about 1 teaspoon of brown blood value in the book bag). Then nothing can the rest of the day. This morning I had to go small brown spots on the toilet (they were separate elements, a kind of Itty Bitty eggs as big as a dot at the end of a sentence). What is it? I have never been anything like it before. I have no cramps or something. Is this implantation bleeding? If so, will probably show a positive pregnancy test, if I found one now? Any advice is appreciated.

1 comment:

Liza said...

It's 10/25 run - a review. (Most of the work of the EFA in the day you expect your period or in the case of First Response, say up to 4 days before you expect your period)

If the test is negative, and you have your time to test it in a few days. I pull for you!

Edit: What is negative, but still a little early. Wait a few days and try again. If you have not received it yet, contact your doctor and see what he / she thinks. The cycles of women can be fickle ...

Post a Comment